Monday, December 3, 2012

Does the Universe Have a Purpose?

Does the Universe Have a Purpose? feat. Neil deGrasse Tyson - YouTube

Everyday I come across this question as it might relate to social distortions.   After listening to this video I have to wonder even more.  Taking the question another step, does man have any purpose?  I have to believe that he does, but that purpose, whatever it may be, is not necessarily written in stone.  I believe it is still an untold story.  I also believe that no matter what happens, whatever happens first is always a prelude to the next happening.  As long as there is one...then there is another.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the beginning of what I hope will be something great.

Please Donate to help us create ways to help those who are socially disadvantaged.