Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cometbird browser rises to the top

I have been using the latest version of the Cometbird browser and I want to share my thoughts on it. I believe. no...I know it is the best browser around and it is FREE! This browser has speed and has yet to lock up in over 3 months. It has a great set of tools to use with my two favorites being the speed dial and cooliris applications.

Speed dial will allow more than the normal 9 pages links offered by the Opera browser. Cooliris offers searching the web visually and is quick and easy to use and actually exciting. The only thing I see that slows down the browser is if you add too many add ons to the browser, especially tool bars

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the beginning of what I hope will be something great.

Please Donate to help us create ways to help those who are socially disadvantaged.